Replace Log Item - Song list

Replace Log Item - Song list

Author
Andy Tijou
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi
In the log, if you want to replace an item you do a right click -> replace -> song
A list comes up like so:

I'm guessing that this comes from AutoTrack, but it does not seem 100% up-to-date.
For instance under soul it only has "Soul Man" by Sam & Dave listed, and the and the cart number for it bares no relation to it's cart number in Myriad, or in the database in AutoTrack.
Is there a way of updating this?
Many Thanks
Andy

Chief Engineer
Epsom Hospital Radio
www.epsomhospitalradio.org.uk

Andy Tijou
Andy Tijou
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)Forum Sage (8.2K reputation)

AndyTijou - Monday, September 28, 2020 6:39:52 PM
Hi
In the log, if you want to replace an item you do a right click -> replace -> song
A list comes up like so:

I'm guessing that this comes from AutoTrack, but it does not seem 100% up-to-date.
For instance under soul it only has "Soul Man" by Sam & Dave listed, and the and the cart number for it bares no relation to it's cart number in Myriad, or in the database in AutoTrack.
Many Thanks
Andy

I've just noticed that this is the same as the Database tab down the right.

I also notice the Tools -> Station Database - Fill station database with categorised carts, if I click this, it's not going to affect AutoTrack?

Chief Engineer
Epsom Hospital Radio

Andy Tijou
Andy Tijou
Forum Sage

AndyTijou - Monday, September 28, 2020 6:55:09 PM
AndyTijou - Monday, September 28, 2020 6:39:52 PM
Hi
A list comes up like so:

Many Thanks
Andy

I've just noticed that this is the same as the Database tab down the right.

I also notice the Tools -> Station Database - Fill station database with categorised carts, if I click this, it's not going to affect AutoTrack?

I took the plunge after a backup last night and clicked Fill station database with categorised carts, I can confirm this does not affect autotrack and fixed my problem

Chief Engineer
Epsom Hospital Radio

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search