Broadcast Radio Forums

Replace Log Item - Song list

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic9141.aspx

By AndyTijou - Monday, September 28, 2020 6:39:52 PM

Hi
In the log, if you want to replace an item you do a right click -> replace -> song
A list comes up like so:

I'm guessing that this comes from AutoTrack, but it does not seem 100% up-to-date.
For instance under soul it only has "Soul Man" by Sam & Dave listed, and the and the cart number for it bares no relation to it's cart number in Myriad, or in the database in AutoTrack.
Is there a way of updating this?
Many Thanks
Andy
By AndyTijou - Wednesday, September 30, 2020 11:49:11 AM

AndyTijou - Monday, September 28, 2020 6:55:09 PM
AndyTijou - Monday, September 28, 2020 6:39:52 PM
Hi
In the log, if you want to replace an item you do a right click -> replace -> song
A list comes up like so:

I'm guessing that this comes from AutoTrack, but it does not seem 100% up-to-date.
For instance under soul it only has "Soul Man" by Sam & Dave listed, and the and the cart number for it bares no relation to it's cart number in Myriad, or in the database in AutoTrack.
Is there a way of updating this?
Many Thanks
Andy

I've just noticed that this is the same as the Database tab down the right.

I also notice the Tools -> Station Database - Fill station database with categorised carts, if I click this, it's not going to affect AutoTrack?

I took the plunge after a backup last night and clicked Fill station database with categorised carts, I can confirm this does not affect autotrack and fixed my problem