Cart Title not updating

Cart Title not updating

Author
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have come across an issue upon editing an existing cart.  I am trying to update a song title but it keeps reverting back ie

the wonder of you -> change to -> The Wonder Of You. 

Once I applied the change in AutoTrack Prov4 it changed the case back to lowercase after selecting apply/ok.  I even tried to correct the case again and the send the updated change to the Audiowall, this also didn't make the change in the 'Audiowall'

I then opened the track in the audiowall and used smoothedit to change the case.  Upon loading AutoTrack the case was back to lowercase??

Many thanks
Shane
GO

Threaded View

Threaded View
showbizshane - 11 Years Ago
Jonathan Penn - 11 Years Ago
             Ok will re-check.
                     I have checked SQL settings and these look correct to me.
                         I have an SQL friend looking at this issue and Myriad DB is creating...
                             To re-confirm:- " If you edit a song: Changing the song title...
                                 AutoTrack v4.0.15
                                     Also to add this is a v3 to v4 upgraded database.
                                 [quote][b]showbizshane (16/04/2013)[/b][hr]To re-confirm:- In SQL:...
Peter Jarrett - 11 Years Ago

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account