pop out seque editor

pop out seque editor

Author
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, I must be missing something really basic but I can only get the seque edit to open as the basic 2 channels.  In the manual it shows a button to open the pop out editor but I haven't got that button?
Also is it possible to change a link to a voicetrack other than having to do each one individually in the log screen?
Thanks.
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
hmburg - Friday, February 23, 2018 3:46:57 PM
Hi, I must be missing something really basic but I can only get the seque edit to open as the basic 2 channels.  In the manual it shows a button to open the pop out editor but I haven't got that button?
Also is it possible to change a link to a voicetrack other than having to do each one individually in the log screen?
Thanks.

Hi,
if you convert a log item to a "Voice Link" (right click menu), then you should see it as a 3 line segue editor, this is also the case for any audio marked as a "sweeper" with the yellow plus as the end type. You can change the ending bechaviour by right clicking on the icon in the log.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums