PSquared Tweeter error on server

PSquared Tweeter error on server

Author
neilogden
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Not sure if this is connected to our other more serious issue of Myriad crashing, but looking on the event log of the server, PSquared Twteeter generates an error eveytime it's used.  It still posts the tweet, but in the log is the following:

Faulting application name: PSquaredTweeter.exe, version: 2.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x52208803
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005

Neil

David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Neil,
if you are having random internet issues (see previous router thread) then it might well be connected to that.
Once you get those problems sorted, give the machine running OCP a good restart, and see if these messages still appear - if they do, then raise a support ticket with support@psquared.net for further investigation - if you have a support contract with us.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
neilogden
neilogden
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)

Just got around to coming back to this.  Every time a tweet is sent from the log it generates an application error and a .net runtime error int he event log, and PSquared Tweeter to stop responding so we end up with dozens of messages asking it to close the program on the server.  It seems to be tweeting fine, just generating the error everytime. 

Neil

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)

Hi Neil,

I think you may need to raise this with support then we can take it from there as a I suspect it will require some more in depth examination of the config etc. If you can drop an email to support@broadcastradio.com

Cheers,

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

ben
ben
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)

Hi All,

Hope this helps - as we are getting the same issue.  

Clean build Windows 7 Ultimate
All latest windows updates applied correctly to the system (no further updates available)

BootStuff (to launch OCP after Network Drive M:  is connected)
OCP
AutoTrack
Ad Manager

http://forum.psquared.net/uploads/images/60e21e70-30e7-4dff-ad61-78ad.png

The only reason I noticed that something was wrong as the machine had a panic and we got an alert.

More information.
1 - at about 8pm we stopped sending NOW PLAYING data to twitter.
2 - each time a tweet SHOUld be sent a new Stopped Working message is generated (its as if OCP calls a secondary application).
3 - a remote shutdown and reboot command to the box from another machine on the network DID instigate a graceful shutdown (so network still up and machine still responsive, albeit laggy) but each force close application was triggered by the shutdown process so took about 20 minutes.
4 - machine rebooted with no issues and bootstuff opened OCP back up.

After rebooting OCP Machine.

First set of Now Playing went to Twitter and the PS Twitter app crashed again.

I know that Internet connectivity was up and working as I was on the machine via TeamViewer and TV did not stop working (so I know Network and Internet were both working).

AND the tweet made it to twitter.

http://forum.psquared.net/uploads/images/bc7442bf-0f82-42d1-80d5-a194.png

Does OCP expect or get any data back from the twitter API as my data is leaving my end and getting to twitter with no issues.  Its just afterwards it dies.

Hope this helps.

B

Ben P
Presenter, Techie, Geek
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)

Hi Ben,

can you also raise this as a support ticket to support@broadcastradio.com including the above data. I cannot find any record of a support item being opened by Neil, so i'm not sure if his problem was resolved.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
John Drake
John Drake
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

We have an .exe patch to resolve this issue.  The patch will be applied to the next public release of Myriad v4.

In the meantime, please contact Technical Support at support@broadcastradio.com if you require the patch.

John
Development Team
Broadcast Radio

ben
ben
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)Forum Sage (4.4K reputation)

Thanks David,

I raised a ticket up and got the .exe fix and this has resolved the issue. John got it to me first thing this morning.

All now fixed and working Smile

Ben P
Presenter, Techie, Geek
David Boulton
David Boulton

Hi Ben,

that's great news - let us know how you get on!

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums