Pin Out wiring from Sonifex Sovereign to new Denon C510C for fader start operation - help required

Pin Out wiring from Sonifex Sovereign to new Denon C510C for fader...

Author
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Can anyone help.  I have attached pin outs for both our old CD player Denon C635 and new CD Player C510C as well as pin out from our Sonifex Sovereign Dual Stereo Line Input Module.
I have documented the working set up using the C635 but this doesn't work with the C510C.

Can't seem to get fader start to work, any ideas???

Many thanks
Shane

Attachments
DENON.pdf (747 views, 307.00 KB)
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)

It looks like your new CD players have the 'standard' Denon parallel remote pin-outs, so your old cabling should just work. Several of the Denon CD players have a menu option to define the 'mode' of remote control so that would be my first point of call to check.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried the mode change on the CD player and this didn't work.  The standard cabling also doesn't appear to work.  I have since spoken Sonifex and they believe it's the jumper pin on Fader for the CD player Channel on the desk that needs to change from high/low mode.  Denon said that I need to use pin 9 instead of 23 on the 510C.  I'll keep this post updated.

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search