Local Jump Buttons

Local Jump Buttons

Author
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
A quick question for everyone to answer. 

It appears that 'Local Jump buttons' are being picked up locally on the PC that Myriad is installed on and not from a network location where my Myriad files are located for Audio and Directory.  Is this correct or do I have a wrong configuration as I would assume that this should be global.

1/ Create a local jump button on 'Myriad1' PC
2 / Log on to 'Myriad2' PC and logon with above account that was used and the 'local jump' buttons are not the same, only what has been configured locally on the PC is shown.

Many thanks
Shane Carson
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I think you have to configure the jump buttons on all pc's as I have to do this in all our studios,
if I change a local jump I need to do it on all or it doesn't appear.

Doesn't take too long thankfully.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)Forum Sage (525K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi All,

The Local Jump buttons are just that - "local" Smile so they are only local to that specific computer. It's so that different workstations in different rooms might have different purposes - e.g. a Production Studio might likely want to commonly jump to different areas than, say, the on-air studio.

If you want to display different ones (e.g. shared ones) the across the top of the AudioWall, you can do this via Myriad Playout Settings>Audiowall Tab>Other Settings where there is a drop down list to choose what gets displayed there

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search