Error loading Autotrack

Error loading Autotrack

Author
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Hello,

I have just installed Autotrack for the first time on a PCthat has just a Windows 7 re-installed. I can licence the product OK and when itruns it asks if I want to  configure using the setup wizard. It doesn’tmatter if I say yes or no as I still get the following error:

Run-time error ‘9’:

Subscript out of range

Any ideas please?

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Gavin,

this is a pretty generic error from windows that basically tells us "something went wrong".

So things to check (in no particular order):

Screen Resolution - is it a dual screen? If so make sure it is set as 2 separate monitors
Accessibility Options - make sure the font size is set to normal
SQLExpress - make sure the service is running and starts automatically
Make sure its Win7 Pro - 32bit - fully Windows Updated.
Network Access, if it is looking at the data across the network, make sure it's accessibly with read/write permissions.

Hope those help.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GavinD
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
David,

I have checked all of your suggestions but still get the error. I suspect that AutoTrack doesn't like the PC it's installed on so I have installed on another. This has given me another problem; I don't appear to be able to licence AutoTrack on the new PC, I assume because it still thinks it is licenced on the first. I removed the licence configuration from the first PC using the Configuration Removal tool but it won't accept the licence on the new PC. I have tried the automatic online method and the manual method on your website, nether appear to allow me to licence it. Does the licence need to be released from your end or can I do it somehow?

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Gavin,

you'll need to email into licenses@psquared.net (or call once the office opens) asking for the code to be released, if you ever need to in the future, in the license wizard you can release it from there.

If you have worries about the PC, please check the following information to make sure any new PC fulfils the requirements: http://www.psquared.net/technical-support/os-support.aspx

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums