Easy Tagging?

Easy Tagging?

Author
rob@transplanUK
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
OK - so I've been using Myriad for years... and I've cleared an audiowall.

I'm staring a fresh, but am sick of tagging thousands of tracks with Intros, Hooks and Extros. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to do this automatically?! Is there a source out there that could help?

Not to mention, I'd love to get all the copyright Info in, artist pics etc.

Any ideas?

Rob

Rob Pobjoy
Senior Broadcast Consultant
transplanUK
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

I doubt it very much, but if you find anything let me know as it would save me loads of time too !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Anorak Jim
Anorak Jim
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)

I have just posted the same thing in the suggestions forum, I cant see a way round the copyright info but the auto tagging would be nice. There is a program that is aimed at mobile disco use that does auto tagging and it works quite well so in theory it could possibly be done for myriad as when you have to add thousands of songs its not easy manually inputting the extro on each file.

Rob you were brave to start a fresh with your audio wall Wink
Liam Burke
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (93K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hello,

Myriad 4 can auto set Extro. Intro and hook are totally subjective so not really possible without loads of audio analysis which I doubt would work anyway. But Extros are a good start and Myriad 4 can auto-extro as it imports and I think the Audio Wall Processor 4 can event auto-extro retrospectively (although I need to check this).

As a side option, we have just agreed a deal to deliver curated music to schools on a subscription basis. The idea is that you subscribe for £30 a month and we will then supply you with 25 new tracks each and every month. Each will be suitable for broadcast and will have intro/extro/hook and copyright data re-set. You just login to our download portal, download the latest track pack and Auto-Import can suck them into Myriad for you.

The service is aimed at school users but there is no reason why other organisations could not take advantage of it.

If you are interested, let me know.

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums