Broadcast Radio Forums

Easy Tagging?

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic6944.aspx

By rob@transplanUK - Saturday, April 6, 2013 12:22:58 AM

OK - so I've been using Myriad for years... and I've cleared an audiowall.

I'm staring a fresh, but am sick of tagging thousands of tracks with Intros, Hooks and Extros. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to do this automatically?! Is there a source out there that could help?

Not to mention, I'd love to get all the copyright Info in, artist pics etc.

Any ideas?

Rob
By Liam Burke - Wednesday, February 5, 2014 5:46:03 PM

Hello,

Myriad 4 can auto set Extro. Intro and hook are totally subjective so not really possible without loads of audio analysis which I doubt would work anyway. But Extros are a good start and Myriad 4 can auto-extro as it imports and I think the Audio Wall Processor 4 can event auto-extro retrospectively (although I need to check this).

As a side option, we have just agreed a deal to deliver curated music to schools on a subscription basis. The idea is that you subscribe for £30 a month and we will then supply you with 25 new tracks each and every month. Each will be suitable for broadcast and will have intro/extro/hook and copyright data re-set. You just login to our download portal, download the latest track pack and Auto-Import can suck them into Myriad for you.

The service is aimed at school users but there is no reason why other organisations could not take advantage of it.

If you are interested, let me know.