Tried it the other day, and generally like it. A few little bits of feedback though. Some more pedantic than others :-)
I did a standard install, on a ( as far as I'm aware) standard W2k Sp4 box, which already has myriad v2.6 installed
1) The help file didn't work. The chm was there, and if I clicked it directly, it loaded, but the link on the front of boot-it didn't seen to do anything.
2) On the setup actions screen, none of the +- buttons had tool tips. Tut tut.
3) It'd be useful whilst it's performing a test, or waiting before it moves to the next test, if there was a countdown clock / progress bar showing how long is left and that the process is still alive. As when you're watching it it seems like it's taking an awful long time (watching paint dry...)
4) Button colours. Were they white buttons on a white background? Can they be made to be a bit more "buttony", or to follow what is set in windows ?
5) Update manager. Perhaps I didn't spot it being mentioned in the literature, but it would be nice to tell people you're installing more than what they signed up for. It surprised me, and I don't know if I can un-install it without affecting boot-it (I'm guessing yes, but then...)
Apart from those few niggles, a good product and a useful addition