Autotrack "sum too low" issue

Autotrack "sum too low" issue

Author
EliasKrause
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)Forum Sage (687 reputation)

Group: Forum Members

I'm getting a fair amount of unscheduled songs in ourAutotrack scheduling. I can see that the reason is, for the most part,that the "Total Sum" (of Energy, Tempo and so on) is too low or too high:

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Uploads/Images/d3a592d3-b8a5-42e3-bac9-8a93.png

That would make sense - but the problem is I haven't defined any numbers in the "Required total sum over 3 songs" i any of the Characteristics: So as I see it, Autotrack should only consider the "Min/Max in row" and "Separation" - it shouldn't consider the Total Sum as there is no Total Sum required!

We do have Technical Support subscription, but Support suggests that the issue is a training issue rather than a technical issue.
I have looked trough settings, rules and the Autotrack manual extensively, but I have not been able to find out what is going on.

Anyone able to help me out? Thanks!

EDIT: I could just remove the "Song Characteristics Min/Max/Sum In A Row" rule from the Global Rules in order to resolve the Unscheduled Positions, but that doesn't really solve the problem, as I would like to actually use the "Song Characteristics Min/Max" rule.
Edited
7 Years Ago by EliasKrause
Problem
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search