OCP & Show Description

OCP & Show Description

Author
Will Trueman
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)Forum Sage (9.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi All,

I want to be able to display a short(ish) description of the current show, OCP can send the ShowReference and ShowTitle, but neither of these fields have enough characters in them to be useful. Is there a way of pulling such data from Myriad/AutoTrack?

I have had a look and haven't been able to find a way to do this.

I could use a PHP script, but that means more work when schedules change, I would rather be able to take the data from Myriad.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Will :-)
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Not directly I'm afraid - you would need to do something client/server side with scripting - though you could use the OCP ShowReference in an iframe tag to load a page called <ShowReference>.htm into a frame ?  That way you can have much more information as you like per page?

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search