Clocks to cover 2 hours

Clocks to cover 2 hours

Author
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, Due to holidays we need to schedule a 90 min pre-recorded show starting at 2pm, at 3.30pm there is a scheduled voice tracked show.
I believe the 2pm hour start needs to be Auto so it won't look for the end of the hour, can i set a time maker at 3.30 in the second hour and if so do I schedule anything before this?  Ideally this hour need to be Autofade so it times to the 4pm break.  Autotrack v4 Pro and Myriad v4.
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
hmburg - Monday, July 16, 2018 12:26:52 PM
Hi, Due to holidays we need to schedule a 90 min pre-recorded show starting at 2pm, at 3.30pm there is a scheduled voice tracked show.
I believe the 2pm hour start needs to be Auto so it won't look for the end of the hour, can i set a time maker at 3.30 in the second hour and if so do I schedule anything before this?  Ideally this hour need to be Autofade so it times to the 4pm break.  Autotrack v4 Pro and Myriad v4.

Hi Schedule the first hour as AUTO with the 1 item in it.
The second hour needs to be AUTOFADE with just over 30 mins of content.

As the first hour rolls into the second, it will then work out what it needs to do to hit the top of the hour.

Simple as that!

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
hmburg
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thought it would be something like that, many thanks for the advice!

David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
hmburg - Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:29:55 PM
Thought it would be something like that, many thanks for the advice!

No Worries :-)

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....