Batch processing restricted date tracks

Batch processing restricted date tracks

Author
Wrightington Hospital Radio
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Is it possible to batch process tracks which have been allocated restricted dates, e.g. tracks in a category Xmas which were restricted to Xmas dates in 2016 and need updating to 2017?
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)

You can do mass updating of song cards in Autotrack, it's one of the icons at the top of the results windows when you run a report - but I'm fairly sure you need an Autotrack Pro licence to enable this feature.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
Wrightington Hospital...
Wrightington Hospital Radio
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)

philedmonds - Friday, November 17, 2017 3:28:56 PM
You can do mass updating of song cards in Autotrack, it's one of the icons at the top of the results windows when you run a report - but I'm fairly sure you need an Autotrack Pro licence to enable this feature.

Many thanks, I will have a look at that but we do not have a Pro licence so it looks like I may need another solution but thanks for that anyway.

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search