Runtime Error

Runtime Error

Author
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Although I have been using Autotrack for a number of years I have never had a need to print the log...until today. I entered the date and time range (I only needed 1 hour), clicked on OK and got the following error.

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Uploads/Images/7ec49314-3955-48d8-87ad-555d.jpg

Autotrack then locked up and I had to close it down through the task manager.

I have tried to run Regsvr32 COMCT332.OCX in both the \Windows\system32\ folder and the PSquared folder but it couldn't find the file. I downloaded a copy and placed it in the \Windows\system32\ folder and the PSquared folder and tried again but still got an error suggesting that some associated DLL files could be missing.

I'm running Autotrack 4.0.26 on Windows 7 Pro 32bit

Any suggestions?

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Gavin,

can you make sure that from other applications the printer works?
can you try printing to a file - do you get the same error?
can you try printing the whole day - do you get the same error?

In Control Panel - try a "repair" of the application, - do you get the same error?

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GavinD
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
David Boulton - Friday, July 21, 2017 4:15:40 PM
Hi Gavin,

can you make sure that from other applications the printer works?
can you try printing to a file - do you get the same error?
can you try printing the whole day - do you get the same error?

In Control Panel - try a "repair" of the application, - do you get the same error?

Hi David,

I can print from other areas of the application such as a list of song in a search list.
Printing to a file causes the same error
Printing the whole day causes the same error.
I don't get an option to repair, only uninstall.

Cheers

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Gavin,

Ok time to directly launch a support ticket - support@broadcastradio.com

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address: