Songs not appearing in Database

Songs not appearing in Database

Author
DanRadio1055
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi.

Hoping that you are able to help me with this issue that we are having with out Playout System at the moment. Unfortunately Swindon 105.5 is still on Myriad Version 3 which hopefully be changing before the end of this month as we plan to upgrade to Version 4 of Myriad.

At the moment we are having an issue, where the songs are not appearing in the categories in the Database section of Myriad, but if you search for the song in the Database it finds it and the songs are all still in their carts in Myriad as well.

It doesn't effect the music being scheduled in Auto Track, that is working perfectly.

I'm not sure how to get around this, but any help would be very much appreciated.
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Dan,
(this is all from memory, so apologies if i'm not getting it correct)
on the schedule tab in Autotrack v3 there is a "send info" button which updates the Database tab in Myriad with the changes.
There is I believe a setting that does this after scheduling automatically, however this push of data can take some time, so other stations switched to the push method.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
DanRadio1055
DanRadio1055
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)Forum Sage (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
David Boulton - Friday, April 07, 2017 11:02:54 AM
Hi Dan,
(this is all from memory, so apologies if i'm not getting it correct)
on the schedule tab in Autotrack v3 there is a "send info" button which updates the Database tab in Myriad with the changes.
There is I believe a setting that does this after scheduling automatically, however this push of data can take some time, so other stations switched to the push method.

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your comments. We have tried this already but unfortunately hasn't made any difference.

After speaking with Technical Support at Broadcast Radio they have suggested is to check a report in Autotrack for songs not in the database and to see if that brings anything up. Does anyone know where I might find this feature or how I go about running a report.
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Dan,

I'm sorry but I don't have v3 on my machines anymore. The reports are normally found in the menu items at the top, it could be there. Or run an Audio or Cart report, and there will be a spanner which will change what you can see.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums