Scheduling Double songs in clocks

Scheduling Double songs in clocks

Author
wafflingwilson
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)Forum Sage (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I currently have a clock set up to auto track songs for my show about musicals.

Within the clock I actually want two consecutive songs from the same musical - sometimes maybe three,

Is there a way to do this in the clock settings?

Please keep it simple I am no expert. Smile

Thanks

Ian
Question
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (190K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Ian,

I can only think that you would need to add the Songs into a specific category, remove all rules from it (clock and station - v4), and then put the songs using the deck viewer, in the order that you want them to be played out.

Then you would need to have a special clock with 2 or 3 of the specifc categories placed one after each other.

That's the best my brain can come up with for a Monday morning :-)

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums