Remote Voice Tracking

Remote Voice Tracking

Author
ajkradio
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Guys

Had the evaluation of this for 12 days and only just (I think) got my port forwarding issues sorted (looong story)

user has an account setup in myriad manager and windows, but I now get this

One step forward, two steps back, what have I forgotten / not done??

Best Regards

Alex
AJK Radio
www.ajkradio.moonfruit.com

John Williamson
John Williamson
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)

Hi Alex
You need to go into Myriad Manager then users click on the user name that will be using RVT click settings (3rd tab along top) click use the following security permissions instead click the spanner and then click Myriad v3/v4 and make sure that can remotely edit the scheduled log ok close and save that should sort you out.

Any problems give me a shout
John
Bay Trust Radio

ajkradio
ajkradio
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)Forum Sage (1.7K reputation)

Hi John

Thanks for the reply

Ahh another tick box i'd overlooked

Now I get the error

Do you have a number I can call you on?

Kind Regards

Alex

John Williamson
John Williamson
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)

If you are on Facebook follow me and I will help you out facebook.com/kendaljohn
John
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Alex,
That error code means the account isn't quite setup correctly in Myriad Manager - can you check in Myriad Manager and make sure that User doesn't have the tick box "This is a 'Software Account' used by...." ticked?

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

ajkradio
ajkradio
Forum Sage

Hi Peter

As always, THANK YOU Smile

And thanks to John, from Bay Trust who had a look before support was open Wink

and Jonathan at support too 
...and all it was,  was a tick box (which was probably ticked / unticked )

onwards and upwards Smile)

Best wishes

Alex

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search