I only seem to be able to post in this section

I only seem to be able to post in this section

Author
john.norman
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello
I would like to post a question to one of the specific forums but I do not appear to have access to do so. 
The question I have is on 'Exporting play logs from Myriad: how to'

We are looking to export the list of what songs, year, artist, genre that were played during our shows.
From that information we would like to see which artists are played the most, are we following playlists etc.
If I can get the data in csv format exported that would be great

Or if I can go against the sql tables directly - lol.  Probably not the best idea

thanks 
john

John-Michael Sugden
John-Michael Sugden
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)Forum Sage (17K reputation)

Hi John,

You will need to run a Play logs report. This is available in the Myriad Manager (an additional application installed alongside Myriad Playout).

By the sounds of it you will want to run a custom report from the 'Audio Play Logs Reports' Section.

Hope this helps,

John-Michael Smile

john.norman
john.norman
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)

Thank you. I will try that
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search