Powerlog on X64 and Advantech Drivers

Powerlog on X64 and Advantech Drivers

Author
Craig Arthur
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)Forum Sage (83K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Are there any plans to build a version of Powerlog V4 with the 64 bit Advantech drivers - pretty please?  I was wanting to use the spare card to capture mic live evens but don't fancy rebuilding the PC on x86 version of windows as replicating all the listen again jobs doesn't appeal.

I see 4.0.39 has been in beta since 16th Feb 2012 - surely a record for a beta trial?

Craig Arthur

Engineering & IT Manager
Radio Royal, Royal 2 & Royal Gold.
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Craig,

No release planned at the moment I'm afraid - so you will need to stick with 32 bit.

And oops re the release! I'll get that updated!

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search