Re-read and renaming

Re-read and renaming

Author
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Autotrack4,4.0.21

Rename a song title in the cart in Autotrak, example:

Madonna papa dont preach to Madonna Papa Dont Preach
when you rename it and then re-read the song you can see the changes in the song cart in Autotrak, but when you press apply or OK, it reverts back to the original spelling, UNLESS you change the text or respell it in the case of spelling mistakes.

Has anyone else noticed this ? Has it been fixed in a future release?

Can it be noted as a bug if not and be added to the fix list.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Paul,

As far as I know this one has been fixed and I would suggest upgrading to v4.0.22, but we're neaerly ready with v4.0.23 so I'd hold off for a little longer!

In the meantime, you can correct the casing by using the Songs>Artist Management tool and edit the artist name directly in there and clicking save.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)

Thanks for the help, I'll wait until 4.0.23 is available !
At least you were aware of the bug ;-)
Many thanks as usual

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

Upgraded to 4.0.23 and this is still broken ;( Can you please add this to the fix list for next time if possible.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

AH, I have a sneaky suspicion I misread the original post - I believe it was artist case correction we fixed!
The good news is the same workaround applies - you can do it through Song Title management on the Songs menu until we're able to address this in an update Smile

------------
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

I'm using the workaround method at the moment !
and look forward to the next fix ;-)

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage

Hi Paul,
Just a quick one - this will be included in the next release (v4.0.24 or higher) - hopefully due out soon
Cheers,

------------
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

Thanks for sorting this in hopefully a new release, it will save an awful lot of time.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums