RVT and cart searching

RVT and cart searching

Author
kavanagh21
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
We've just had RVT enabled at our station, but there just a couple of things that I'm wondering if there is anything we can do to fix.

Firstly, and worstly, searching through carts take a very very long time. When I was trying it last night, it took about 10-15 seconds to search the first 50. If your audio that you're after is in cart 6500 you're doomed. 

The main reason I was looking for other carts is that I am a frequent user of the Suggest button when voicetracking in Studio, are there any plans to have this in RVT? 

I'm using Myriad 3 by the way. Other than that, keep up the good work - Myriad is great. 

Dean Kavanagh
107.5 Switch Radio
glenmitch
glenmitch
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)Forum Sage (33K reputation)

you can click the 1st icon in carts (jump to cart) which will allow youy to input the cart number you wish to jump to.

Glen Mitchell
Systems Manager
Hot Radio
Poole & Bournemouth
glen.mitchell@hot1028.com

kavanagh21
kavanagh21
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)Forum Sage (4.6K reputation)

Hiya,

I normally use the cart search option to find tracks by title to fit in a feature that I often run, so I need it to specifically be able to search for carts by name. Sadly, I won't know the cart number beforehand.

Dean
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search