Tag/cues for News jingle with fade

Tag/cues for News jingle with fade

Author
Stormbel
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)Forum Sage (638 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I am changing to a new 30 second jingle that now contains a station ident followed by our news jingle. This jingle will fade for the last ten seconds as the Sky Newscaster starts.
Without any tagging the jingle would automatically start at 59:30 and end at the top of the hour.  Of course I want it to start at 59:40 with the last, fading, ten seconds starting at 00:00.
May I ask how to add the relevant markers in editing the cart?
Thanks 
Question
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
You should just be able to set your extro point in SmoothEdit to 10 seconds from the end  just as your 10 second out starts and then myriad will back time perfectly for you 😀

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search