make Link Undroppable

make Link Undroppable

Author
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)Forum Sage (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Having recently upgraded to  Autotrack Pro 4.26, I can see how to make the last song of an hour undroppable, how can I do this with a link as that box is greyed out?  I want to guarantee a certain type of link is played at the end of the hour but at the moment it sometimes gets dropped.
Thanks
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi, have a look in your Station Database settings in Myriad - it shows what types of audio can be dropped to run to time. Also in the clock design window (Autotrack Pro), if you click on the "Advanced" button on the bottom right, you can choose to turn on the columns for both droppable and fadeable - here you can specify per clock position.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums