Making a Retro Countdown clock

Making a Retro Countdown clock

Author
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have been asked to organise a clock that counts down the years.
Starting from EG:

2016, then 2015, then 2014, 2013,2012, etc.

I am investigating this later on today, but wondered if it could be done and if anyone has any tips !
I will keep you updated if I can sort it.
Myriad 4 Autotrak Pro.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Question
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

It works, Just note that the clock part that says year, where it says ask, can be double clicked to allow you to enter your chosen years.
then choose the category that the year is in and it compiles a nice hour in the correct order that you have chosen !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

olistables
olistables
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)Forum Sage (500 reputation)

Hi

Would you be able to give me a little bit more info as to the process you went through.  This is something i ha e been wondering if myriad can do. 

Kind Regards Oliver 
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

Hi Oliver, Simple really:
Create a clock full of songs in your first column, choose the categories for the songs that you know the years are in that you want to choose,
eg if you have songs from the 80's in and 80's category choose this or myriad wont find any songs with the chosen year,
then in the year section of the clock, where it says "ask" double click this and enter your year "1981" then move to the next song and do again with the next year you want.
Once you have filled the clock with enough songs for the hour, its done ! just schedule that hour and myriad will pick 1 song from each year you have asked it to do.

Of course this will only work if you have entered all the years into every song cart in Autotrak.

Its quite simple once you do the first clock, you'll understand it quickly.
Good Luck !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....