How do I post images using twitter or facebook in OCPv4

How do I post images using twitter or facebook in OCPv4

Author
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I know how to send .txt files in OCPv4 using the 'social media' part in my Autotrack Pro clocks.  How do I attach images to this or do I have to reference from an https/http address as a link somehow?  Couldn't find this info in the guide so far my facebook social media links in Autotrack are:-

OCP_SPECIAL_CURRENTDATETIME - <textlink.txt>

These also work for twitter but would like to post images as well.  Please advise the code or link details that I'd need to put in.

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Shane,

OCP can't upload pictures to Twitter or FB unfortunately - we did try some experimenation, but we found that both of them do a good job of stopping you uploading the same picture again and again (e.g. the same image at the start of every show, or worse, album art for each one!) so it kind of stopped us in our tracks!  You could possibly include hyperlinks to images that are already on the web yes, I'll admit we haven't tried that one. Let us know if it works for you though Smile

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search