.lst files

.lst files

Author
gnelmes
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The carts are stored in .lst files. They are easy to select in the studio but I would like to make a daatbase of tracks that I can use offline at home. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi,

The easiest thing to do is to open Myriad manager and run an Audio report - you can then export that list to a CSV file which you can then import into most database tools, or a spreadsheet. Of course if you want the audio as well that's trickier, and your best bet might be to use that same report but then choose to export all the files out as audio files into a folder in your chose audio format.

Of course, you also need to make sure you have the permission of the "owner" of those tracks to be taking a copy - but if that's actually just you, then you'll probably say yes Smile

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

gnelmes
gnelmes
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)Forum Sage (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Many thanks - No I don't want the actual tracks just a listing so that will work. Cheers

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search