tracks still showing in library

tracks still showing in library

Author
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
With some help from the superb support team at Psquared I have imported my old V3 database into V4. I am sorting out carts I no longer need but having deleted them from Autotrack and the Audiowall they still show in the library. How do I now remove them from there?
Andrew Burns
Andrew Burns
Support Engineer, P Squared Ltd.
Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
With version 4 of myriad, you only need one station database for both Myriad and Autotrack, so there is no update info button as there was in version 3 because myriad is looking directly at the songs list from Autotrack.

Assuming you now have only one station database but you have songs still listed in the library that you no longer need, they must still be in Autotrack and you should be able to find them with a song search.

It is possible that they were added to Autotrack more than once, so are still in there even though you deleted one record for them.

Regards,

Andrew
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search