Fade cart before it ejects Myriad v 3.5.17

Fade cart before it ejects Myriad v 3.5.17

Author
Paul YHBS
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I know its an old version, but it is possible to set the cart eject to fade the cart out before it is ejected? I'm looking for the 'Customise Myriad' window with the vertical 'Audio' tab down the side. Don't seem to be able to find it in Myriad or Myriad Manager.

Thanks

Paul
York HBS
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

The setting should be in Myriad under audio settings i think, it can be set to fade so many seconds before the end.

Keep searching ;-)

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

andyp
andyp
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)

Hi,

Tools > Customise Myriad then Audiowall section and you will see a tab Ejecting/Recording. From there you can set to fade on the keyboard and mouse and set the fade time

Hope this helps 
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search