Mass Delete of All Audio

Mass Delete of All Audio

Author
philipewing
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Folks,

Is they a quick way in either AutoTrack 4 or Myriad 4 I can delete everything in the software and start over? We are on trial with the software right now and just learning and I could do with starting a total blank canvas in both programmes.

Liam Burke
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (92K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Yes

Run Myriad Manager. 

Then Audio Report with no criteria so that you get a list of everything. Make sure you are in list view (icon is page with lines on). 

Press ctrl + a to select everything. 

Finally click on the delete selected audio button (icon with Red Cross I think). You will be asked to confirm a few times (you cannot undo it so make sure you are sure) then it is all deleted. 

Or if you want a quicker way. Locate the Audio Wall folder (look in settings > myriad file locations for folder) the delete everything in the folder. This will give you a blank audio wall. 

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search