Alternate Categories V4

Alternate Categories V4

Author
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Alternate categories in V4 Autotrak.

We tried to add some songs to a brand new category but nothing appeared......

I change the alternate category to the main category and the main to alternate and it works but it only shows the main category

is this a bug ?
has any one else managed to get this to work ?

Look forward to a reply;-)
Keep up the good work !!

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Edited
10 Years Ago by paulmoore
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)

Spoke to P Squared today:

Could be a permissions issue in SQl, but I dont think so.

I can add songs to my new category but the alternate category does not work, it has to be the main category for it to work.

has any one else tried this yet ?
I will raise a psquared support file if no one else can  point me in the right direction

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Paul,

did you confirm whether you could see them in the search results in AutoTrack in the Alternative Category?

Because of your call yesterday, a support ticket was already issued, and emailed to you. So can you make sure replies do use that ticket number.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

Morning Dave, Yes as per our conversation, the songs appear in Autotrak in the new category but do not appear in Myriads library tab.

Good luck !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Hi Paul,

I have just sent you this confirmation via email, but looks like we have found and fixed that in version v4.0.19 – if you are on a later version than that please let us know.

If you are unsure of how to find out which version you are on, please goto your “Help” Menu, then “About” and in there you will find the exact version number and build date, if they are later than v4.0.19 can you supply both bits of information.

If you are on an earlier versions, please goto our website to download the latest full release v4.0.21

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
Edited
10 Years Ago by David Boulton
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

Hi David, We are on v4.0.18, but will download the latest version and keep my fingers crossed;-)

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage

Updated to V4.0.21 this morning and hey presto all the songs now show in Myriad !!

Well done guys for fixing this bug.
Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

David Boulton
David Boulton

Glad we can help BigGrin

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password: