Updating Note Information

Updating Note Information

Author
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I noticed in Myriad V3, that when you updated the notes for a song using myriad that the notes would stay there the next time that song came round, but the notes only updated via Myriad, if you used Autotrak to put the information in, you never saw the notes displayed. This was obviously a bug in V3.

Now we are on V4: Update the notes on Myriad and they are gone the next time that song comes round.
It's only me that updates the notes, usually if I spot a spelling mistake etc and I have admin rights.

Do I now have to reread every cart that has notes updated in Autotrak via the song card ?

Anyone else tried this ? OR found this bug perhaps ?

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Tags
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Paul,

How are you updating the notes - are you using the "I" icon on the log display itself? If so, this only edits the notes for that specific Log Item, not for the original item itself (e.g. the cart, or the song or Link card itself)

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Peter, Yes using the notes panel in the log answers our question.

I havent yet tried to see if the notes panel on the cart actually updates in V4, I know it doesnt work for V3....
we will keep you posted !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....