Automatically Run/Log in to Myriad v3.6.6

Automatically Run/Log in to Myriad v3.6.6

Author
NAR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have just replaced playout machine

Win 7 32bit - Fully updated
Myriad 3.6.6

I am trying to automatically run Myriad and start the DB.

I have followed the instructions in this link
http://forum.psquared.net/249//Setting-up-Windows-to-automatically-Login-and-run-Myriad--?Keywords=automatically%20start%20log

windows logs on generic user studio with password radio
myriad start using short cut in Start UP

Myriad just sit there at the log on screen waiting for user input and does not log on automatically

http://forum.psquared.net/Uploads/Images/43fec856-5728-4501-b40e-f8cc.bmp
Any help would be appreciated

Steve
Bruce
Bruce
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)Forum Sage (46K reputation)

from command prompt, enter "control userpasswords2"

Uncheck the "user must enter username and password" box

then on the next screen, fill in the username and password of your Myriad user. 

That should log you in OK.

Then you can use the free bootstuff utility to start Myriad automatically.

Bruce

In charge of wires & stuff

Celtic Music Radio http://www.celticmusicradio.net

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)Forum Sage (522K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Steve,

That setting is to get Windows to logon automatically - which I'm guessing youve' got setup otherwise it would be sitting at the CtrlAltDel login window Smile

In Myriad General settings, tick the option to "Attempt to Login to the 'Directory' with the Windows(TM) Login Name" - this will then login as that user when Myriad starts up.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

NAR
NAR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Thanks for the help got it working

Steve
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search