Cart name changes in log

Cart name changes in log

Author
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have a cart in the cartwall (Number 100) that changes its name when it is dragged across into the log. It changes to the name of a cart that is no longer in the system. I have tried moving the cart and re-importing into that location but it makes no difference. It appears that any audio I place in Cart 100 gets the same name, when placed in the log, regardless of what I have called it....Any suggestions?

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)

open the cart in autotrak and re-read it,
then when you next update the playlist it should correct this to the new name and title of the cart on the audiowall

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GavinD
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)

Thanks Paul,

I tried that and even though it said it was overwriting the track name, it still brings up the old deleted track name when displayed in the log.

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)

normally works for me: re-read, save and reschedule.
good luck, keep us updated if you fix it !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)

I suspect that you've got the cart in the Autotrack database more than once (possibly in different categories).

From autotrack do a 'search songs' and a 'search links' - specifying the cart number and see if you've duplicates. Then do an 'update information in playout system' process.

Try logging out and in of Myriad to force a 'refresh' of the database tab.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search