Expression Encoder

Expression Encoder

Author
PMHunter
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)Forum Sage (590 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I couldn't find any information anywhere else!

The supplied user logons for Myriad (Administrator, Myriad) have stopped working for me. I suspect this is something to do with the company network and the IT department are looking into it but as of yet have not found a solution.

I can still access myriad from my local logon, but am having a slight problem with streaming using Expression Encoder. On the Administrator logon I had the correct settings saved and I can't seem to get it right when trying to do it from scratch myself.

I think the problem is with the Live Sources Audio Output. When I select monitor, through a stream I can hear music but no audio from the microphones. When I select any other audio device (Line1/2, S/PDIF and Multi Channel) I do not get any sound at all.

Does someone know the right settings for a live broadcast through Microsoft Expression Encoder?

Many Thanks,

Paul
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search