Autotrack Not Connecting To Database

Autotrack Not Connecting To Database

Author
ArroweSound
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)Forum Sage (6.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi All

Hoping one of you experts out there can help me... Rinning Myriad v3, We have 2 PC's running Myriad, 1 in the studio running Vista and 1 in the back room running XP that are networked together... After trying to schedule the automated playout for December today I got this Message.... 'There was a problem opening the database and the error's description was reported as : "Application-defined or object-defined error" (0) Autotrack then crashes :-(

Does anybody know what the problem is and more importantly how to fix it... Any help appreciated.

Don't know if this is related but I have also noticed that after importing new audio into Autotrack catergories that when i look for the audio in Autotrack song searches there is a red cross over the speaker icon on all newly imported audio.... But the audio plays fine from the audiowall

Thanks in advance for your help

Mike
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search