Imported audio in Library

Imported audio in Library

Author
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)Forum Sage (256K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
You need to send playout info to the system, bottom tab on the left side of autotrack.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

tonedef102
tonedef102
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)

I have got Autotrack opened (having sorted the enabler code) and the music imported through playout is not on here either?! How do I get Autotrack to see the songs on playout?
tonedef102
tonedef102
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)

Thanks for your help, we don't use autotrack as it says we are missing an enabler code??? (an issue for another day) but when we change the cataegory it still does not come up in the Library.

Mike
Craig Arthur
Craig Arthur
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)

Do you use Autotrack?  If so adding them to your Autotrack database will add them to the database tab.

Alternatively on the audio wall edit a cart and on the edit screen you can select a category for your audio from a drop down list if you don't use Autotrack.

Craig Arthur

Engineering & IT Manager
Radio Royal, Royal 2 & Royal Gold.
tonedef102
tonedef102
Forum Sage

Hello,

We are having a problem in that when we import music onto the audiowall, it does not appear in the libray tab. Meaning we are unable to use them in INstanttracks playlists etc. Is there anything I need to do? They are available in the find section of the audio wall but when I go to seach for them in the Library tab, non of them exist!
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search