Link Category Not Updating

Link Category Not Updating

Author
WezzleUK
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)Forum Sage (3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
New set-up.

I have successfully imported (Songs) audio from AutoTrack V4 into the Audiowall by first creating my required music categories in Autotrack V4 by using the Tools / AudioWall Tools / Export AutoTrack Category Names to AudioWall.

I then wanted to add my non-music audio (Links) and so created categories in AutoTrack V4 (Jingles, Adverts etc). However when using the Import Audio 'wizard' when I choose the Set Content check box and selecting anything other than Music from the list the Category check box becomes 'grayed out' and I cannot associate any of the Link categories I have created.

Plus the Link Categories do not Export into the AudioWall.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Matt Wade
Matt Wade
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)Forum Sage (95K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

You are not doing anything wrong. The Link category will not work as it uses the default Cart Chunk info for links so there is no way of changing what is already there. 

So you can use it for Songs so you can add songs to the AudioWall and categorise them correctly and suck them into Autotrack but not links.

sorry - M

Matt Wade
Need Training or Consultancy for Broadcast Radio Software Products?
Get in touch
w: https://mattwadeonline.co.uk
e: training@mattwadeonline.co.uk
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search