Cart Player Location

Cart Player Location

Author
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm running a dual screen configuration and the cart players always appear on the left screen below the AudioWall. Is there anyway to set them to appear on the right screen?

I have tried changing the monitor positions in Windows, swapping cables etc. but Myriad keeps putting them back on the left!

Thanks

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Gavin,

In your Myriad Audio Settings Menu, there is a section at the bottom of the "Cart Players" page that allows you to choose how many players appear on the left hand screen.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GavinD
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)Forum Sage (35K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thanks David,

Unfortunately, that doesn't provide the desired result.

If I uncheck the tick box it puts 2 players on the left and 2 on the right. If I tick the box and set the number to 0 it defaults back to 1 and then puts 1 player on the left and 3 on the right.

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Gavin,

Ok, I didn't understand from your post that you wanted them all on the right hand screen.

I'm sorry but that is not possible at this stage as a lot of the screen drawing code is placed around certain key points (for the mouse click and touchscreen detection - so i'm told), one of those key things are the players, and we must have at least 1 on the left side.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums