updating the scheduler

updating the scheduler

Author
djclewes
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)Forum Sage (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi

When setting up the log it gives you the option to insert a jingle every so many songs. then you choose the number.
but how do you do it if you want a jingle every 3 song but occassionally you want a jingle after the 2nd song.

song
song
song
jingle
song
song
jingle
chart song
jingle

then repeat.

also is it possible for me to tell myriad that i want it to take 3 songs from say my 80's folder but every 4th song from my charts folder.
rather than just using the green dots.
Craig Arthur
Craig Arthur
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Only if you use Auto track.  You should have a copy of the standard version with your Myriad licence.

It sounds like you are trying to use "Instant Track" within Myriad itself which is OK for under runs and accidentally non scheduled hours, but I wouldn't want to run the station on it 24/7.

Craig Arthur

Engineering & IT Manager
Radio Royal, Royal 2 & Royal Gold.
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search