Myriad not scheduling properly v3.6

Myriad not scheduling properly v3.6

Author
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi fellow 'Myriaders'

I have posted this problem under other categories but still no one has been able to help. We run a small college radio station and only broadcast live at certain hours of the week. In the past, students would create their show, save it, and then schedule it to play at the appropriate time. The 'hour' will then be successfully inserted into the log.  So far so good. However since we have updated to v3.6 the schedular has been acting weird. We don't use auto-track but instead insert the show to begin in auto mode in the schedular and when the students finally leave class their show has started (usually with a couple of songs) to begin with and then they can switch to live mode. 

However now the shows won't begin at all. When we hit 'go' it will instantly line up the first song into the first cart but won't play until someone physically plays the song ignoring all scheduled information. I have also noticed that when we insert an 'empty hour' The start time (i.e. 10:00) will be the same as hour end, displaying also 10:00.

Please someone help Smile

Darren
radioactive
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have managed to sort the problem myself after much trial and error. I now need to insert an Absolute Time into the log as well as the 'hour from file' or 'hour from instant track'. I'm positive that earlier versions of Myriad automatically created an Absolute Time Log when adding new items to the log i.e. Hour from File or Hour from Instant Track as I have never had to manually insert it into the log.

I've also experienced less support from the forums since the release of Myriad 4 Doze
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search