Mass changing song data - gender etc

Mass changing song data - gender etc

Author
Dan Morgan
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have a huge number of songs to update in our Autotrack Pro V3 database (in terms of gender, for example) and was wondering what is the best way to amend song cards en mass.  I see that song data can be exported to a csv file, but is there a template available so that I can re-import the data via the import from another scheduler option...or is there another way entirely?

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, be really grateful for any assistance.

Dan
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
There is a 'mass change' option in Autotrack Pro - if you do a 'search' from the Songs tab - in the results window you can select the items you want to edit, and on the tool bar of this window there is a 'mass change' icon.

Note this is a AT 'pro' only feature.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search