Log not doing what it should

Log not doing what it should

Author
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

We are having problems with our log system using Myriad v3.6. When we either import a saved cart list into the log or use Instant Track to start at a specific time the log seems to ignore the start time and line up the first track into the first available cart immediately.

I.e. Say we want a show to start at 2pm. The minute I hit On Air, then start the log, it will line up the first cart and change all the times. In the past, when I turned on the log it would say waiting for go but wouldn't line up the first track until 20 seconds before and then automatically play at the specified time. I have the scheduled log to start on either Auto or Auto Fade but really confused as to why it wont just start as when it should.

In the past I would add an empty hour just before the scheduled log and then turn it on. It would say 'Waiting to Go' but wouldn't start until it reached the scheduled time if set to Auto Fade or Auto. Now it just seems to ignore the scheduled time and begin playing.

Please help, someone!

Cheers

Radioactive Scotland
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search