Auto Importer v4.0.18 - not over writing carts

Auto Importer v4.0.18 - not over writing carts

Author
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thanks Matt, all working now.  I think it may have also been something to do with the import of the profiles from v3 to v4 as Auto Importer was upgraded.
Matt Wade
Matt Wade
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)

Hi Shane,

May also be worth checking you have the right setting for 'import carts as cart numbers'. You can set it to monitor the folder and drop any audio found in the folder into a range of carts and if that is set and all the range is in use it may have a problem.

ta - M

Matt Wade
Need Training or Consultancy for Broadcast Radio Software Products?
Get in touch
w: https://mattwadeonline.co.uk
e: training@mattwadeonline.co.uk
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)Forum Sage (86K reputation)

Managed to get it working.  Deleted the file copies jobs that were imported from the previous version and re-created them.  Also the files that I was trying to import were MYR****.WAV.  I have now changed these to ****.WAV and the file copy is now working.
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage

Thanks for the reply, I'll be taking a look today.

Many thanks
Shane
Craig Arthur
Craig Arthur
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)

We had that initially as well or at least something similar.

IIRC it is related to write permissions for the audio wall, but it was a while ago.  I think we ended giving the importer virtual account admin privileges.

Craig Arthur

Engineering & IT Manager
Radio Royal, Royal 2 & Royal Gold.
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage

I have an issue where I need to overwrite existing carts on the audiowall using Auto Importer v4.0.18.  This worked in v3 but since upgrading to v4 I have the following error:-

Many thanks
Shane
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search