Updating scheduler

Updating scheduler

Author
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I'm hoping that someone can help with the following: - We run three instances of Myriad with only one ever going out live and two used for scheduling. We have only just updated to v3.6 however the databases don't seem to be 'talking to one another'. All data file paths are reading from the same location and when I create a new database on one machine it doesn't show up on any other? There is a default Myriad v3 database that appears however they won't automatically update on each PC and seem to be different. I've also noticed that since I've updated Each PC doesn't recognize the others in the system. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Darren

Radioactive Scotland
radioactive
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)Forum Sage (9.9K reputation)

PS We only use Instant Track and not Autotrack if that helps.

Cheers
Darren
radioactive
radioactive
Forum Sage

I have managed to sort the problem myself after much trial and error. I now need to insert an Absolute Time into the log as well as the 'hour from file' or 'hour from instant track'. I'm positive that earlier versions of Myriad automatically created an Absolute Time Log when adding new items to the log i.e. Hour from File or Hour from Instant Track as I have never had to manually insert it into the log.

I've also experienced less support for earlier versions of Myriad from the forums since the release of Myriad 4 Doze
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search