Dead Air on Myriad

Dead Air on Myriad

Author
kolloh
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)Forum Sage (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all, My myriad system seems to have dead air during playout at some intervals and funny enough the logger does not record this.I have checked the database and so far it look OK and also the RAID seems to be OK.

Kindly assist please.

Kolloh
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
If there is no breaks in the audio on the logger, but there is "On-air" it sounds to me that the problem is something other than Myriad. i.e. Myriad is playing okay and the audio is getting to the logger okay, but there is a fault somewhere else in the broadcast chain causing the drop outs.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search