Autotrack scheduling question

Autotrack scheduling question

Author
NAR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
using Myriad 3.5.1.7 and AutoTrack v 3.1.46

I have created a clock, some of the entries are required and some can be dropped, the clock selects various entries using rules, categories and styles, these can be of varying length, these I would like to be kept and not allow autotrack/myriad to drop the but instead drop other entries so as to size the clock time to the hour.

Any help appreciated as I am loosing my hair.

showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)

In the clock there is a coloumn that says droppable etc...  I believe it is set here so your selected item is not dropped.
NAR
NAR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)Forum Sage (11K reputation)

We have the basic free version of autotrack that came with myriad, I can not select columns, the columns I have are item type, info, category, description & E, E can be switched red/green, i am thinking this is like traffic lights, red ~ can't be dropped and green can be dropped, not 100% sure

thanks

steve
Edited
11 Years Ago by NAR
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)

The red / green dots in the Autotrack track clocks set the 'stop at end' or 'continue' at end mode in the log if you are scheduling a 'live assist' hour.

I can remember in the past seeing an option to set an item as non-droppable in Autotrack - but not something I've ever used, so can't recall if I saw this in Autotrack v2, or v3 (Standard or Pro).

(By the way "NAR" if you are who I think you are then I'm not ignoring you - you called while I was up to my neck in stuff!)

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
NAR
NAR
Forum Sage

Yup it is me Phil, no problem, getting to know myriad and autotrack, I have been looking for a droppable switch so assume it is in the pro version and not in the standard.

steve
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)

A quick look at a Autotrack v3 Standard installation this morning reveals that the set non-dropable option appears to be a 'pro' feature.

Of course Myriad will only drop 'songs' not 'links' - so if you've things that are essential to not be dropped you could schedule them as links, but this would get very confusing very quickly.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search