Myriad v3.6 and IE 10

Myriad v3.6 and IE 10

Author
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)Forum Sage (43K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I see that Microsoft have started pushing Internet Explorer 10 in Automatic Updates on Windows 7.

Is there any reason to be concerned that Myriad v3.6 (and Autotrack etc.) won't play nice with IE 10 installed? IE upgrades always feel like a bit of a 'big one' to me.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
Jonathan Penn
Jonathan Penn
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)Forum Sage (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Phil, I myself have been running IE 10 and Myriad v3 and v4 here in the office for a while now and have not seen any ill effects. If you are unsure refuse the update's, on the other hand if you do the update's and come across any problems please let us know.

Jonathan Penn

Broadcast Radio Support Engineer
Edited
11 Years Ago by Jonathan Penn
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums