New user programming advice

New user programming advice

Author
flamefm
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)Forum Sage (373 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hello,
just a quick question
i am using myriad v4 and i have asked it at 1930 to stop
i set it to run untill 1930 on autofade
then at 1930 i put a absolute time marker in for 2330
as we were doing a studio link
myriad failed to stop and it also failed to re start at 2330 is there a reason for this/
am i doing something wrong?
any help would be appreciated
Tags
macp
macp
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)

Thanks Andy

They are pretty much the same when there is nobody presenting except for the late evening when the type of music is changed. They are also tweaked a little when the presenter is live. Its a charitable radio station we survive only if we have sponsors so I am feeling my way about trying not to ruffle feathers and also trying not to blow something up having never done this before but I feel it can be improved somehow.
Andy Read
Andy Read
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)Forum Sage (26K reputation)

If your hours aren't going to be any different than the one you started describing (In structure at least), once complete, you can assign the same hour across the clock, 24/7 if you wish.

Andy Read
Hospital Radio Bedside - Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne
macp
macp
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)Forum Sage (4.7K reputation)

Evening all

We are using v3 and I am brand new and trying to get my head round it all. The basics we are using are absolute time, autofade, jingle, song then station intro then two songs sponsor two songs sponsor and so on.  

Im interested to know what programming tips you might have as it seems to be taking me ages just to program an hour. By the way we broadcast from 10am to midnight 7 days a week. 

I have been shown how to program in the logs (excuse me not yet used to terminology) but is there another way to program ?
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search